Crystal Springs Resort is offering of six dining options this Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 25.
Spanning across three Sussex County locations, dining options include a trio of buffets all with live entertainment, holiday menus with a wine pairing option, or a la carte dining.
● At the AAA four-diamond Grand Cascades Lodge in Hamburg, a grand buffet spread in the Emerald Ballroom provides tempting selections: a seafood bar with littleneck clams and herb and lemon poached shrimp cocktail, salumi station and cheese display, a hot buffet highlighted by wild salmon and short ribs of beef, carving station featuring roasted heritage breed turkey, autumn vegetables, soups, salads and holiday desserts.
● The popular Crystal Tavern and Italian-inspired Springs Bistro will serve up a special Thanksgiving three-course menu as well as limited a la carte choices, with the Bistro offering up an optional wine pairing.
● In neighboring Vernon, Minerals Hotel offers a family favorite in the Diamond Ballroom, which includes a chilled seafood bar, hot buffet with porcini and tarragon roasted salmon, chicken Madeira and sides, roasted turkey and ham carving board, pasta station, homemade soups, salads, cheeses plus desserts.
● The sophisticated Kites restaurant offers a traditional three-course Thanksgiving meal with a soup or salad appetizer, succulent roast turkey with all the fixings, and a choice of holiday desserts.
● The popular Black Bear golf course in Franklin is an annual favorite for fans of Chef Andy Lagana’s buffet, which includes cheeses, cured meats, endless shrimp, a hot buffet highlighted by a choice of chicken dishes, flank steak oreganata and oven roasted cod, honey roasted ham and turkey carving stations plus a selection of desserts. Stunning fairway views add to the dining ambiance.
Reservations are in high demand and can be made by calling the Resort at 888-388-3472.